Tea Tree (Melaleuca) Essential Oil is known most commonly because of its anti-viral and anti-fungal benefits. Along with Lavender, Tea Tree is a must-have Essential Oils for all kitchens, work areas and medicine cabinets. It can help to fight all three categories of infectious organisms: Bacteria, Fungi, and Viruses.
• minor cuts, abrasions and wounds (apply a drop or two directly to the affected area and it will help to stop minor bleeding, seal the wound and to keep it clean of bacteria.
• powerful immune stimulant and an excellent essential oil of choice for sore throats (For a sore throat Gudi’s Aromatherapy recommends apply a very small amount (less than 1/2 a drop) to the lips)
• wet and dry sinus problems (apply one drop to the roof of the nose – DO NOT GET ESSENTIAL OILS INTO YOUR EYES)
• fungal skin irritations (can be applied directly on skin) athlete’s feet and jock itch
• fungal infections on toe- and finger nails (apply one trop of Tea Tree Oil to each affected nail, apply twice daily.
• candida (yeast infection)
• spot treatment for acne (apply one drop to a Q-tip and treat the infected area only. Do not apply over large areas of your body as dermal sensitization may result)
• insect bites such as from flees or mosquitoes and will relieve itching.
Note: Do not take internally.
Ingredients: Australian Tea Tree (Melaleuca).